The USA Softball All-American Games will feature 24 teams from across the United States. Each Region will select two teams to represent their geographical area (20). In addition, the top three regions in team registrations will receive an additional berth (3) and there will be one regional host berth (1). Each team consists of 15 athletes and 2 coaches.
NOTE > Players must tryout in the region where they live or in the region where their team is from.
Each Region is responsible to select athletes and coaches to represent their region. All selection processes must meet basic requirements as outlined below:
1. Must be on an USA Softball Registered Team for the 2022 season
2. Must be age eligible for the 12u Division
3. Each team is limited to 4 players from the same travel team. If more than 4 players from the same travel team are selected as All-Americans, they must be distributed as evenly as possible among that Region’s teams.
Note: The term “same travel team” will refer to any participation together on the same team after January 1st in any softball organization, not limited to USA Softball.
4. Once the region has selected & formed their teams, those teams are only allowed to practice a maximum of 2 times prior to the start of the All American Games.
5. Region teams may not participate in any league or tournament games or hold scrimmage games with any other team prior to the start of the start of the All American Games.
Prior to or after the start of the tournament, if a team is found to have violated eligibility requirements, the All-American Games Committee will act in the best interest of the spirit of the Games to determine a reasonable solution including but not limited to: realigning the players on a regions teams, removal of players or disqualification of a team from tournament.
For information regarding your Region’s Selection Process, please visit the tab for your region.
*Number of Athlete and Coach Selections are based on the past Registration Year and will be re-calculated each calendar year thereafter.
What is the USA Softball All-American Games?
Who will select the players for the All-American teams?
How much will this cost us to participate?
Can my daughter tryout in other regions?
Can my daughter participate in multiple tryouts?
What positions can I select?
Does my daughter need an invite or is it open to all players?
How will I know if my daughter is selected for the USA Softball All-American Games?
Who will coach the USA Softball All-American games?
Will there be practices for the regional teams throughout the year?